I have changed the comments section so anyone can leave a comment without creating an account. Hope this works better for everyone.
We headed out this morning at 8:00(that's early for my house) to go see Lindsey. For those who don't know she is a first year Kindergarten teacher about an hour north of me. It is still weird for me to think of her all grown up. She has 23 little kids and not a lot of help. I would be very tired.
Miss Teacher
Lauren getting her first hot lunch. She even ate most of it.
Eating lunch. It was a little early for my kids but Colin loved the orange Popsicle. Lauren tried corn dogs but ended up taking off the crust and eating the hot dogs.
We had a great day and it was great to see Lindsey.
4 comments:
What a fun day. Maybe next year we can all go see Lindsey for the day. She wouldn't know what to do with all of us!
great pictures.
From Papa
How cool for Lauren to experience a day of Kindergarten with her aunt! She's looking so grown up! I guess that happens when you are grown up! *wink*
Dang... I would have to day that was one hot teacher. Oh wait but if she was hot she would have a boyfriend. Thanks for coming. It was a treat for me and my kids!!
Lin
Post a Comment