I am planning on doing a layout for our trip to the coast but am busy with wedding stuff right now so just a few pictures will have to due for the time being.
We headed over to the coast on Friday and had a wonderful time. The weather wasn't hot but it didn't rain. It was so nice to just get away with just our little family.
On Saturday we went to this amazing park to play before some shopping. The kids were standing by each other and let me snap a shot. This is rare.
After lunch on Saturday we headed to the beach. The kids had a blast just playing in the sand. Colin built a sand castle and then knocked it down.
Now my sad news for those of you who are my friends on facebook you already read about my camera. On Saturday at the beach I dropped my camera in the dry sand while the lens was open - not good. Aaron tried to fix it but now it sits in pieces in a bag. I want a new camera before I leave on Thursday for Lindsey's wedding. We are heading to Costco tonight so maybe I will find something.
3 comments:
Glad you get away before all the craziness begins.
I hope you are enjoying your new camera. Glad you have it for the wedding!
I'm jealous...I miss the ocean! Glad you guys had fun.
Post a Comment