It has been over 100 degrees here for the last three days, which is very hot for us. Yesterday we broke the record for the day and had the hottest day in July ever. Jen and I decided to take the kids to the pool for a little bit and then Aaron joined us and we had dinner. After dinner it was ice cream treats for all. Today is another scorcher so we are living in our air conditioned house. I'm feeling very cooped up for it being summer. I like to enjoy being outside but not in this weather.
We have started another round of swimming lessons and the kids are doing great. Colin was jumping into the pool without holding onto my hands and going under water. This is a huge improvement from just playing on the stairs. Lauren is continuing to get stronger and better. She is a very confident swimmer. Tomorrow is going to cool to the 90's and I'm very thankful.
5 comments:
We've been hiding out in our house as well. The kids are starting to aggravate each other due to the close quarters. It is still supposed to be in the 100's tomorrow here. Crazy!
We all keep talking about how crazy hot it is!!
We too have been in the house a lot the last couple of days. Luckily, I was in Southern California where it was not as hot.
We're cooped up inside too, but becasue it is 43 degrees and raining. Very strange for Colorado in July. It feels like October in the Northwest!
We are sure glad to get to go to the pool and coooooool off. Good times. Glad it is cooler tonight, maybe the worst is over.
Post a Comment