Friday, July 24, 2009

Cute Story

I just wanted to share a cute story with everyone about Colin. When the kids are done with VBS they send home a CD with all the songs on it and we have been listening to it in the car everywhere we go (yes, I'm getting a little tired of the songs). Colin's favorite song is the louie song, which took me a bit to realize he meant the hallelujah song. For those of you who don't know it goes hallelu hallelu hallelu praisin the Lord but Colin sings it hallelu hallelu hallelu crazin the Lord. I love to listen to my three year old sings to Jesus.

On another note it is two weeks until Lindsey and David are getting married...WOW!!!!

4 comments:

Anna said...

So sweet!

papa pat said...

Colin does come up with some very cute things. Brains, youth and creativity are a great combo. Lauren has her share of cute things too.

Cheryl said...

Too cute :)

Michelle said...

Very cute story. I love that we can use the blog to remember those cute stories.