My father-in-law has a riding lawnmower that we call his tractor. The kids love to have rides in the trailer. Colin wants to help Papa plant things and mow. He is so boy, I just smile. I love these pictures.
Friday, July 10, 2009
My Little Man
Yesterday was Colin's first dentist appointment. I had been dreading this one. He isn't very easy going and doesn't really like to cooperate so you just never know. When we got there my dad was working on the roses so Lauren was able to stay with him and that worked out so nice. I tried to make everything sound like it was a cool tool that was being used and he liked that. He sat in the chair and let his teeth be counted and then the bottom cleaned. He did everything that was asked of him. I just took pictures and was being constantly shocked by his great behavior. What a wonderful surprise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
You are so good about keeping up with all your layouts/pictures...good job!!! Glad Colin was so good at his first dentist appoinment.
Nice choppers!
Post a Comment