I am finally get a few more layouts done from the past three weeks. Summer is busier and it's hard to find time to be inside. Good news - the house is done. YEAH...well almost. We decided to save a little bit of money and Aaron will fix the damage that was done to the inside. It may be awhile before he can get to it but I'm living with it. Bad news - Colin had his first pooping accident tonight. I knew it would happen but still didn't like it. He got another cold shower and we talked about telling us. I know it is a process.
Some layouts from our week with Alyssa and Aubrey. We had such a wonderful time with the girls. They are amazing little girls. We look forward to next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Great layouts! Very colorful and fun with the scrabble pieces, "loops" on the cousins pages, etc. Looks like you guys are having a GREAT summer!
All your layouts are very impressive. Love the three colors on your fonts and the loops too. The cartoonist pic of Lauren is just way too cute. Where do you find all the cute papers??
Great job in condensing the last few weeks. It is a busy time, but good times together.
I also think your layouts look great.
Post a Comment