Saturday, August 8, 2009

The Day After

Yesterday was the big day. I feel like I have been living this wedding for the past four months so it was nice to have the day here. We had so much help from all our friends which may the day perfect. I had prayed for sun and no rain but God knew we didn't need the sun just no rain. In the end I was thankful for the weather because I did LOTS of running all over the garden. The day was perfect and even given time to reflect and talk I can't think of a thing we would change.

My little sister was a beautiful bride.
Papa Pat and the kids having fun.
Colin did great all things considering. He stood in our pictures but wouldn't smile until almost the end when he was with David holding his stick he found.
Alyssa, Lauren, and Aubrey were great little flower girls. We had no melt downs and no tears. Success!!
Let's get this show on the road. My friend Jen ran the show on the wedding day and it went great and started on time. The kids did such a great job walking up the isle and then standing nicely.
Here comes the bride. Lindsey was glowing!!
Husband and wife and the kiss.
YEAH!! We are married.
I need to say a special thank you to Michelle's daughter Emma who took all the pictures for me during the ceremony. I was in the wedding and Aaron was in the kitchen getting all the food ready for the reception so I didn't have anyone to take pictures. Emma did a great job and I have a ton of amazing pictures.

7 comments:

Christina said...

I got to see some of Cheryl and Michelle's pictures today. Beautiful wedding! Nice job Sister/Coordinator! I heard wonderful things about the food and the talented caterer as well. Glad you guys could share in Lindsey's big day. :)

Sharon (Michelle's Mom) said...

Everything was wonderful about the wedding. The ceremony, the food and location were all great. Yes, Emma did a great job with the pictures. Your mom did a great job with the girls dresses. Lindsey was a beautiful bride!!

Michelle said...

It was a great wedding. You all did such an amazing job getting everything done. Again, tell the caterer he did an excellent job.

Emma really did a nice job with the pictures. I'm glad you liked them

Cheryl said...

Love looking at all the great pictures. Everything turned out so nice and it was a wonderful wedding. I still need to take my pics off of my camera!!

Anna said...

Looks like a beautiful wedding. What a handsome couple. The flower girls all look beautiful too.

Marcee Miller said...

Looks like a truly beautiful day! Congrats to Lindsey and David. The kids looked so cute....the the place looked great, I bet you're all relieved it's behind you. I am starting my stressing for this upcoming weekend now.

Emma said...

your well come it is fun taking pictures with that camera