This is Barb, David's mom, standing in the kitchen. We weren't done yet.
Mom, Lindsey, and David taking a little break. They just got this furniture for a smoking deal.
Sunday was the first day Aaron had been home all day in more days then I can count. He made some pesto with the kids help.
Using the Cuisinart makes the process very easy.
Adding the oil is the last thing.
Then a little taste. My kids love pesto.
So pretty.
This morning Colin wanted to be spiky so he fixed his own hair. Then he added the shades and I had to take a picture. He was very proud of himself.
4 comments:
Lindsey and David were lucky to have all that help. Bet it was fun to see their new place!
I love pesto too! I hear Aaron is a wonderful cook - does he share his recipes?
Now it's time to get ready for back to school. Is Lauren excited about first grade?
Yummy pesto!!
Love Colin's hair..too cute!!
The pesto looks delicious! Colin did an awesome job on his hair. So adorable!
It was certainly a team effort to move the newlyweds. Good job.
Love Colin's hair. Maybe we have a hairdressor in our midst???
Aaron is a great cook, glad you guys got some time together.
Post a Comment