We have been going to the Scandinavian Festival since we moved here 15 years ago and love it. I use to love looking at everything but most stuff doesn't change that much so now I'm all about the food. This year the kids and I ate dinner before so we could enjoy the desserts.
Lauren and Colin had a snow cone.
Aaron had a frozen cheese cake dipped in chocolate and then topped with toffee.
Colin decided that was way better then ice with a little flavor and kept asking for just one more bite.

My mom had some cabbage thing. Not what I would choose but she loves it. My dad did eat but was done by the time I thought to get my camera out.
My mom had some cabbage thing. Not what I would choose but she loves it. My dad did eat but was done by the time I thought to get my camera out.
We found these cute wooden cutouts that the kids like to have their picture taken with.
Then they thought it was so silly for Colin to stand in the girl and Lauren stand in the boy.
This is some of the walking crew from our church. My parents had my kids while I was running. Lauren and Colin both said the loved it. Thanks again Mom and Dad.
After the run/walk we walked around a bit and I got another fri-jo, which is my favorite thing, and then me and the kids wondered over to the stage. There was story telling going on. Lauren enjoyed that but Colin was having more fun climbing on the rock thing and finding rocks to put in it. Such different kids.
3 comments:
I'm glad you guys had a good time. What is a fri jo?
Good time had by all who attended the Scandi fest. It is a fun tradition which needs to be passed along to the kiddos.
I love the cut-outs! The kids look adorable in them.
Post a Comment