Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy Spring

I tried again yesterday for some great shots with the daffodils but didn't end up with anything. Maybe next week. I still did a layout because I love this new paper I got and it is the first day of spring.

My dad came in yesterday and had lunch with me and the kids. Colin loves to get a hold of Papa's hat and put it on. He thinks he is very funny. We had a great time with Papa. Thanks again.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, aren't we just the cutest thing in the world....well at least the kids. It was a good day for all of us. Daffodils are great, what wonderful colors.

Cheryl said...

So cute. How fun to have Dad come in for lunch. I would love to find some pretty flowers around here too.

Jessica said...

I think the pictures are very cute. Wow, that's a lot of daffodils. Happy Spring!!!

My Greatest Accomplishments... said...

Okay, I'm all caught up... be sure to send me some of these pix. I need to be better with my camera!!

Anna said...

Wow daffodils! We are so far from that here...it could be months before we see flowers. Very sweet pictures!