Monday, March 9, 2009

Swimming Again

Lauren started another round of swimming lessons tonight. She was acting like she didn't know how to swim until I informed the teacher she really did know what she was doing. She seemed to enjoy herself and is looking forward to going again.

5 comments:

Christina said...

Swimming lessons are the favorite activity of my 4 yr old at this time. He's doing them twice a week - at least he has 2 favorite days - the others are just OK.

Anna said...

I really like this layout - the colors are great!

Cheryl said...

How nice to have an indoor swimming pool so you can start swimming lessons now.

I also really like the colors of this layout.

Marcee Miller said...

Great layout! Love the title. =) How fun to be able to have lessons in March!

Jessica said...

How fun!! I love your layout.