Colin has stayed dry for two days now. Yeah!!!
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
A Very Green Day
Lauren loved all parts of today. She thought wearing green was so much fun. We all had our green on today. Colin never says anything about what he wears unless it has a truck on it so he didn't care if his shirt was green. I will admit that other then our clothes we didn't do anything else to celebrate St. Patrick's Day but we still had a great time wearing our green.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Very cute! I like your layout. I did mine very quickly!
Yay for two dry days!
Cute. Well you all beat me out...I own NOTHING green!
very cute layout!!! Today was so busy I forgot to take a picture of the kids...oops.:(
Everyone looks great in their green. I really like your layout.
Post a Comment