We started our day with yard work. We are having almost 30 people over for a BBQ tomorrow and needed to get some work done. The weather was amazing. I planted two deck containers. We got some new Rosemary trees and then color spots. I think they look nice and smell great.
Lauren's dance recital was today and tomorrow and she did great. We weren't allowed any photography today but I had some video from the rehearsal on Thursday. Her outfit is beautiful. The thing I love about her dance studio is it's all about praising Jesus. The music is Christian, the outfits tasteful, and the dancing appropriate. It is beautiful to watch.
Amanda is in a tap and tumbling class. Aren't they cute.
Lauren's partner is at least a year younger and needed a little help but did much better today.
We had our first dinner outside tonight and Mimi and Papa were able to join us. The weather was in the 80's today and beautiful.
Then headed to Cold Stone for a special treat. It was a GREAT day.
The kids shared a bowl of cotton candy ice cream with M&M's. Doesn't that sound yummy?? NOT!!
4 comments:
Cute pics of Lauren, she looks very cute...of course. Nice that warm weather had finally come. Mom is looking forward to the recital tomorrow, should be great.
Looks like you guys had a great day! Lauren looks adorable. Don't you love getting to enjoy your ourdoor "living room"?
What a GREAT day for Lauren. She looks beautiful and I am sure she did an amazing job at her recital.
Very cute dance video. I love that it's to Christian music.
Post a Comment