How fun to do a layout of the kids' (and grandparents') special time when you weren't even there!
Wow. I am impressed that they both took photos. They know you too well.
Pretty cool that they took pictures while you were gone. I always love to see pictures Emma takes when she is somewhere or I am gone. I love that they took pictures for you.
Looks like they didn't get very many pictures. Should we leave again?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
How fun to do a layout of the kids' (and grandparents') special time when you weren't even there!
Wow. I am impressed that they both took photos. They know you too well.
Pretty cool that they took pictures while you were gone. I always love to see pictures Emma takes when she is somewhere or I am gone. I love that they took pictures for you.
Looks like they didn't get very many pictures. Should we leave again?
Post a Comment