Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A Year of Being Out Here

Today is my one year anniversary for my blog. I really didn't think I would last this long. I had been enjoying some friends blogs and thought I would give it a try. I have totally enjoyed documenting my life and everyone that is a part of my life. It has turned into my on line scrapbook and is so full of memories. I love to go back and just look at my older posts. For all of you faithful blogging friends, thank you. I enjoy reading all the comments. It's so nice to know that someone other then me looks at my blog. I hope you have enjoyed my blog as much as me and I hope I will still be posting in another year. If you haven't left a comment today could be your turn to try, just click on comments below.

5 comments:

Anna said...

I love your blog, Lisa. It's so nice to know what's happening with all you guys. It helps me feel connected to the people I love! Thank you for getting me started too!

Cheryl said...

I didn't realize how quickly you started your blog after mine. I must have talked to you a lot about it in those few days :) I talk to you all the time but still enjoy seeing the blog pics.

papa pat said...

I love to read your blogs and keep up with your family. If you quit we would have to harrass you to keep going.

Marcee Miller said...

Blogging is great. I love keeping up with you and what's going on in your life. Sorta makes you feel close, doesn't it? Like the really, REALLY old days. Wow, I feel old now. LOL

Jessica said...

Your blog is great...keep it up!:o)