I realize it is already day three and I'm a little late posting day 2 but that is just how things work when you are sick and need some sleep. I finished decorating the house this morning but took pictures to document yesterday. I think what I like best about this project is that it forces me to slow down and document what is going on in this very BUSY time of year. I encourage all of you to slow down and take some time to look around you. You don't need to do a scrapbook page for each day but a few pictures will be a nice reminder of what you and your family were doing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Decorating is so much fun! I also loved your advice to slow down and enjoy yourself.
Glad to see you are keeping us updated on Dec. We look forward to daily visits.
Post a Comment