Saturday, December 5, 2009

Grandparents & Centerpieces

First let me announce that this is my 300th post. WOW!!! I know I didn't post yesterday but Aaron and I went on a date (thanks again parents). We saw Blind Side - great movie.
Our last two days have been great and so much fun to capture. When I got to school on Friday I was already with my camera and then realized I had to card. I ran home to get a card so I could get some great shots of Colin and Papa Michael. Glad I live close to school. Enjoy and I hope to bring you something fun for tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anna said...

Yes, you are blessed to have such great grandparents close by! Nice centerpiece Lauren!

papa pat said...

We had a great time with the kiddos. Colin enjoyed riding in the front of the pick-up and picking up food. They did so good we will have to do it again soon.

Christina said...

Yum - sugar cookies. Love the pics of Colin and Grandpa painting their hands - especially with Grandpa in a suit jacket! You are so blessed to have wonderful parents/grandparents for your kids!

Glad you guys had a date night - that was a wonderful movie!