The weather required us to stay home tonight so I was able to catch up on my layouts. I'm even done with today. It may seem like a lot of work but it really is fun and I love that I take the time to do it. I know next year I will be glad it was done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Love the train. Sorry you had to miss your party. I love the Dec daily album...I will be back on it next year!
Very cute layouts. You have been busy. We hope the cold is past and stays in the mountains. The train and advent calendar are great ideas for the kiddos.
Still love that advent calendar!
Cute gingerbread train - looks much more kid friendly than the houses do.
I am enjoying your daily layouts. I will be looking for one of the trains for my kids to make...it looks like fun!!!
Post a Comment