We went to the logging conference today (pictures coming) and then came home for lunch and some quiet time. Colin wasn't into napping today so we just played. Lauren needed to sell some more Girl Scout cookies so we headed out to the neighborhood while Colin watched a movie with Dad. Aaron said he put Colin down to watch the movie and was doing something for a few minutes and came back to find him like this.
I guess he was tired. Then Daddy had to try to wake him up.

4 comments:
The sun has been a nice change from the fog. Like the layout. Have you found all the templates on Digifree?
Colin asleep on the couch is just SO cute! The sunshine was so nice but looking outside today doesn't look so nice.
Love your pictures. I always enjoy looking. Cute of Aaron and Colin.
Do you have any more cookies to sell? I really love the thin mints and caramel delights (I think the name has changed) but haven't seen a girl scout anywhere. Think you could ship 'em???
Post a Comment