Today is my friend Jen's birthday. Happy Birthday Jen!!!
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Park Time
Aaron had yesterday off so before dinner we headed to our local park. I thought it was warmer outside but it was COLD. We played for a bit and then headed back home. In case anyone is wondering why I have my glasses on. I hurt my eye and now have callouses on the inner lids and can't wear my contacts for at least 2 weeks. I haven't worn glasses on a daily basis since I was in the eighth grade. I don't mind my glasses I just prefer my contacts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Looks like fun. Can't wait for the weather to warm up so we can spend more time outside.
That park certainly is a blessing. As the children get older it is even more fun. Lauren is very brave to be at the top of the rope climb. Looks like a good day.
I still can't believe you wore those contacts for as long as you did. We were going to go outside today but it looks nicer than it is.
Your park looks like lots of fun! I went for a walk today at about 1:00 and it was so nice, but by the time the kids got out of school it was so cold.
It must be in the air! I'm wearing my glasses today too . . . Woke up with a swollen eye lid? Who knows. Much better now, but not going to take any chances. I'm with you don't mind the glasses, just prefer the contacts! We are suppose to hit 77 today! Very odd it'll be back down to 60's tomorrow. So I think we'll go out to play after naps!
Thanks... it was such a fuuuun birthday (and the weeks that followed)! We'll have to have a belated celebration :)
Post a Comment