Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Play Time

Nothing to exciting this week but the kids have been very into trying to make a tent in our living room. It usually ends with Colin ruining what Lauren has made and then much screaming.

Lauren has been very into creating houses using my parents Lincoln Logs. She has a blast. She gets out the examples and copies them perfect. It is a very Lauren activity.

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

I still like to play with Lincoln logs. Hopefully it will clear up a bit so we can all get outside.

Anonymous said...

I guess we need to have Lauren out again and we can build something big with Lincoln Logs. She was a big help doing roses today.

Christina said...

I'm glad to see the frustration with younger siblings ruining the "creation" doesn't only happen at my house.

Anna said...

We have been playing with Lincoln logs a lot lately. All the girls love them. Kate mostly likes knocking them down and trying to feed them to the dog, but it's still fun.