Saturday, February 28, 2009

Random Stuff

I haven't posted since Monday but we didn't really have anything going on all week until Friday. Friday was Spirit Day at school. I had Amanda that morning so I got the girls looking all cute and needed to take some pictures. For my blog I have blurred their shirts so it isn't public knowledge about their school.

Cheryl, Lonnie and girls came up Friday night to spend the weekend. After dinner it was playtime with Papa. The girls were playing with their Lincoln Logs while Colin was attacking Papa but soon after I took these pictures they all moved to Grandma and Papa's room so they could jump on the bed and wrestle on softer ground. They were all very sweaty but very happy. Thanks Papa.

Lauren headed out to my parents this morning to have some cousin time and Aaron was at work so it was just Colin and I. He was open to have his picture taken so I took as many as he would allow. He doesn't often cooperate so I must seize the moment.

Today was the day to change Lauren's earrings. We had been talking about it all we and she was very excited. As soon as she woke up she brought me the earring. She had decided on her new ladybug earrings. She loves her new earrings.

These pictures are actually from last year but I really liked how the layout turned out so I thought I would share.

Amazing how much I can get done by using templates and having a few hours with only one child and a clean house. Yeah for digital.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Love all the layouts. I agree, templates are great. Glad Lauren could spend some time with her cousins this weekend.

Cheryl said...

All of these layouts are super cute. Glad you could get so much accomplished today!

Christina said...

Your layouts are great! I'm glad you shared the play structure page. Aaron's expression on the swing is great!

Anonymous said...

We had a great weekend with the family. Colin wanted to wrestle again on Saturday, but the old body wasn't ready. Good times for all involved.

Jessica said...

Your layouts look great. The layout with Colin and his Papa is very cute.

Sharon (Michelle's Mom) said...

Loved your layouts and pictures. I especially like the ones with Papa and Colin.