They are so happy!!!
We had a fun little engagement dinner with the family tonight. We are so excited and now the planning will start.
They are so happy!!!
We had a fun little engagement dinner with the family tonight. We are so excited and now the planning will start.
7 comments:
Congrats to them! Very exciting. August must be the month for weddings! My youngest sister's big day is August 15th.
Cute pics. Great day for all involved. David seems to take us all in stride....something about being a 3rd grade teacher must have prepared him.
I told Cheryl if she does end up on the 8th, I'm coming in as a b-day present to myself. (Love how I invited myself to her wedding?!?)
Thanks so much for letting us crash at your house and for keeping the girls this week. It is going to be a busy few months.
Thanks Lisa & Cheryl for the fun pictures of Lindsey & David's special announcement day!! I can't believe we're all going to miss the wedding. Can you keep me informed of a wedding shower, and maybe I can at least fly up for that. Love all your pictures! The kid are getting so big! Talk to you all soon. Betsy
THAT IS ME GETTING MARRIED!!! YEA!!!!!!! MY RING IS STINKIN' GORGEOUS!!!
Great pictures and the ring is GORGEOUS.:) Lindsey and David ~Congrats!
Post a Comment