Good choice!
It was perfect - nice choice Lauren!
I don't know if Aaron ever wore it, but it looks great on Lauren. This is way too much fun.
Lauren looks great both in the hat and in her crazy hair. How fun for her to see Alyssa's hair and then get to do it at her own school.
So cute Lauren! I would guess you have had a great week at school!
I like the hat!!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Good choice!
It was perfect - nice choice Lauren!
I don't know if Aaron ever wore it, but it looks great on Lauren. This is way too much fun.
Lauren looks great both in the hat and in her crazy hair. How fun for her to see Alyssa's hair and then get to do it at her own school.
So cute Lauren! I would guess you have had a great week at school!
I like the hat!!!!
Post a Comment