I know for those of you who tune into my blog have seen most of these pictures but I put my layout together for the entire week and thought I would share. Lauren loved the entire week of Dr. Seuss. The school ended the week with a movie night. The kids got to wear their PJ's and bring sleeping bags to watch Horton Hears a Who. The PTO provided popcorn and drinks. The kids loved it. So much fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
The movie night is such a great idea...how fun.
Love how your pages turned out.
we love dr seuss,it was my eldest son's favoutite, the day we took him on teh ride in orlando moved us to tears!
I especially love the second page with the "close ups" of each crazy day! Great job!
I think our school needs to have a movie night at the end of Dr. Seuss week. Fun layouts:)
Post a Comment