I haven't said anything about potty training in awhile and that is mainly because we (Colin) haven't progressed. I think we have tried all kinds of things to motivate him and nothing works. Aaron's most recent idea was to take away his TV privilege if he goes potty in his undies. Well the last two days we've had no TV and he seems to be adjusting just fine but not overly upset about the change. Tonight Aaron bought a Lightning McQueen car that is full of bubble bath. The deal is if he goes poop on the toilet he gets a bubble bath. I guess we will just wait and see. I knew I was blessed when potty training Lauren but I didn't realize just how much. I'm not enjoying this at all. Thanks for letting me vent.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Helicopters
We had dinner at my in-laws house on Saturday. After dinner Papa made the kids helicopters out of paper and would drop them from the third story through the hole to the kids. They would catch them and then race back up to give them to Papa. This went on for quite awhile. Such simple things and the kids loved it. Thanks Papa.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Aren't grandparents wonderful?
The potty training will come - I thought my boys would go to kindergarten in diapers, but they finally got it! Colin will too. Hang in there, Mom!
Just wait until Colin chucks something breakable or very big from that third floor window...that will be fun???
Hopefully the bribery will work :)
I'm still in the denial stage of potty training . . . denying that it's time to start! *wink*
Post a Comment