Friday, May 22, 2009

Beautiful Girl

On Wednesday we had dance pictures. Us parents took our own and there was a professional photographer also. I took these and for anyone who has tried to take Lauren's picture you can appreciate what a great shot this is. Lauren is a beautiful girl but very hard to photograph (even though she has had a ton taken). We have enjoyed dance but I am ready for a break. Only a few more weeks.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Very nice. Lauren looks great in the photos. I really like her dress it is very pretty.

Christina said...

WOW! Lauren looks like a princess.
Enjoy the winding down of dance.

Anna said...

Lauren is gorgeous! Nice shots.

Cheryl said...

That is a very good pic of Lauren and I like your layout too. I am sure she will get lots of use out of her dance outfit.

papa pat said...

Thanks for sharing the great pic of Lauren. She has her princess smile and dress She looks very pretty and grown up.

Jessica said...

So cute!