Saturday, May 2, 2009

Swinging (from a tree)

We were at my in-laws for dinner tonight so we were able to see the swing that Michael had made for the kids. Lauren has been talking about this swing since he made it for them while Aaron and I were on our cruise. Lauren loves to go very high. Colin needs so help but loved riding with me. It was hard to hold on with him and I was getting dizzy. I'm not sure how Lauren handles it the way she does. She just keeps asking for more. Thanks again for the great swing.

She really does like to go HIGH!!

My turn with Colin, not as high.

4 comments:

papa pat said...

This really looks like a bunch of fun. Lauren is very brave. It is fun to hear her laughter on the video. Great idea and source of fun for the kiddos. Cute layout, Lisa.

Cheryl said...

How fun...I can see why you were getting dizzy.

Christina said...

I used to be able to swing without getting dizzy - but no more!

Love your layout!

Mommy Lion said...

How fun is that! I want one too!