I'm posting backwards but you guys are smart and will figure it out. Today marked the beginning of VBS at our church. I'm in charge of crafts for the fifth year. For the past few years I've had Alyssa come stay with us for the week but this year Aubrey is old enough so I have both girls. It's great but challenging to have all five us ready and out the door by 7:40. Today was made easier because the girls were up before 6. When asked why they responded with you said we needed to get up early. We had a little more explanation tonight before bed.
We hung out this afternoon and just played but after dinner we headed out front to play with chalk and practice our gymnastic abilities.
Aubrey doing a somersault.
Alyssa doing a cartwheel.
Lauren doing a handstand.
Yesterday everyone came to our house for a father's day BBQ. There were 15 of us and it was wonderful. After everyone left we headed out for a bike ride to Lauren's school. It worked great and burned some energy.
6 comments:
Looks like they are having a blast! I know they are going to have a great week and hopefully they will sleep in a little more tomorrow.
This is a great group pictures. Today was a great day at VBS, with more to come. We look forward to additional time with the kids.
The last one is from me.
Looks like everyone is having a great time. Hopefully they sleep a little better.
So. . .ever thought of having a few more of your own???
I love the action shots!
Post a Comment