Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A Family First

Tonight was a family first for us. We went on a family bike ride. The kids loved it and so did Aaron and I. Lauren did amazing for only her second time out on her bike. Colin loved the seat. We will definitely be doing many more of these.

I took this picture while I was riding my bike. So cute!!!

My layout from Mimi and Lauren's date. We get to pick the penguin up Sunday. Such a wonderful day.

I won't bore you with more sad pictures of my house but today they put up scaffolding to make the job faster. I try not to look very much. It's scary.

3 comments:

papa pat said...

Its great that you could go for a bike ride. Lauren is doing so good. Maybe bring her bike tomorrow and we can ride. The date idea is a good one.

Michelle said...

How fun. The girls and I have started going for bike rides and we really enjoy it.

Cheryl said...

The girls will be packing their bikes for sure! Glad she picked it up so fast so you can enjoy a lot of summer bike rides.

Lauren's penguin turned out very cute.