Saturday, June 13, 2009

Our Saturday

The day started out very rainy. For a special treat I made hot chocolate for me and the kids. Colin really just wanted to eat marshmallows.

I decided it was time for Colin to get a haircut. His hair grows very fast so I cut it about every 3-4 weeks. I wanted to try the clippers again so I convinced Aaron to give it a try. Three suckers later Colin had a shorter hair cut. I like it but Aaron doesn't so we will see if we do it again. The weather finally improved so we could go out after dinner. The kids needed to burn some energy.

My cute story of the day. Colin had an accident in his undies so the deal is cold shower unless he can poop in the toilet. He tries so Aaron was giving him some tips. He said to pull his cheeks apart and push the poop out. Colin grabbed his face and pushed really hard. I was laughing so hard. He still ended up with a cold shower.

4 comments:

Anna said...

Very funny story! Those are really cute pictures. You are brave to do the haircut yourselves. I did that once with Mark and he ended up bald.

Christina said...

Glad you saw a little sun break yesterday. Overcast all day here.

Michelle said...

Cute story. I think Colin looks very handsome in his new haircut.

papa pat said...

Great funny story. I think the shorter hair cut looks good, more like his dad and papa.