Friday, October 16, 2009

Colin's Pumpkin Patch

Today was Colin's class trip to the pumpkin patch. This was the nicest weather I have experienced on one of these trips. Colin wouldn't even wear a coat. He also wouldn't let me take any pictures of him. He just wanted to find a really big pumpkin.


This was as close as I got of his face while we were in the field.

Finally outside the farm I found a huge pile of pumpkins that Colin liked to climb.

I also was able to help Lauren's class with a class craft today. I had this great idea to let the kids make their own goodie bags for their Halloween party (that I am also planning). We had to get 25 plastic containers to transform into our pumpkins and get them in only 3 days but we did. The kids had a blast making them. I had planned to get some pictures but it was defiantly organized chaos with no time for picture taking.
We had a wonderful dinner with my parents and grandma to celebrate her birthday. Aaron made an amazing meal and I am so full.

3 comments:

papa pat said...

Great day with Colin, and a wonderful meal. He actually got two pumpkin patch trips today. Hard to believe how warm we were. Now comes the RAIN.

Anna said...

It's great that you are able to be so involved with the kids' school. I like Colin's pumkin shirt. So cute.

Cheryl said...

How funny that he wouldn't let you take pics. We went yesterday and I bribed mine with pop :) to take good pictures.