This week has been red ribbon week at Lauren's school. There was tie-dye day, sports day and Thursday was crazy hair day. Lauren loves crazy hair day. We had some pipe cleaners to make it extra crazy. Today was wear red day. That is hard because Lauren doesn't own red. I found a skirt that was close enough and she got to wear a red headband to school. That was a first for me, to let her wear a headband.
Last night was bingo at Lauren's school. We went for some of it and had a lot of fun. It wasn't something Colin would enjoy so he stayed home with Daddy. Lauren and I didn't win but we had fun.
We have a soccer game tonight and I'm really praying that the rain will stop. I don't enjoy sitting in the rain.
3 comments:
Red Ribbon week next week . . .but no fun things like crazy hair day. *wink*
It's so cool that we can still have so much in common yet be so far away!
Cheryl reminded me about your kids and the potty wars, so I guess we need to have a chat soon. We are in the midst of our battle!
Crazy hair brings out our crazy side. Lauren has her quick wit and creative imagination, so this is just her thing. Good pics.
Love the crazy hair. It is always a fav!!
Post a Comment