Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Pumpkin Hunt

I know I haven't posted in over a week and now I did two today but Aaron was golfing after church so I had some time.

With both kids in school and visiting a pumpkin patch with their class we didn't need to also go as a family so we did things a little different this year. Michael had grown pumpkins in his garden and then took the kids on a scavenger hunt in his tractor to find their pumpkins. I must say that Mimi made the clues for the hunt and Papa did the driving. Lauren would read the clue and then send them to the next destination. It was a blast and the kids had so much fun. I hope this becomes a new tradition.

4 comments:

papa pat said...

This was a great idea from papa and mimi. It was a great day to be on a scavenger hunt. Nice that papa and mimi can grow pumpkins for the kiddos.

Cheryl said...

WAY TOO CUTE!! Love their shirts and the little clues she made for them.

Anna said...

What a great idea. Looks like the kids had a lot of fun, Mimi and Papa too, I'm sure!

Unknown said...

I love this idea. How fun is that?! Super cute.