Thursday, December 10, 2009

Days 7, 8 and 9

I had a little time to myself this evening so I was able to get a few layouts done. I'm still missing today but I will get that done soon. Enjoy these three days. Really hoping tomorrow is warmer. Right now 40 degrees sounds like a heat wave.

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Love the though the years layout..you haven't changed :) It was nice to have a hot shower at home today. I am so ready to be done with the cold.

Christina said...

I like the idea of the through the years photos. Fun to see how your family has changed. You still look as young as you did in '02. I noticed that Aaron's hair has migrated from the top of his head down to his chin. ;)

Anna said...

Yes, I agree with Cheryl,you really do look exactly the same through the years. Lucky you! Love that idea.

Molly said...

What a great idea, putting up through the years photos! Paige was excited to see the '05 photo of Lauren in the blue Christmas dress since she will be wearing it this year! Loving these daily posts!