Sunday, June 15, 2008

Dad's Day

Lauren had made Aaron a few projects from school, home, and kids club (the gym). He had lots of projects made with love. She was so cute. She had been hiding them under her bed for about a month.

This evening we had our dads and family over for a nice BBQ. Once again my husband made a great meal. I know some of you are thinking, wow your husband even cooks on Father's Day but Aaron loves to cook. He cooks and I clean. It works for us. Hope all of you reading this were able to have a nice Father's Day. Leave me a comment and let me know.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Sounds like you had a very nice day also. This weather is beautiful. Makes you want to be out.

Mommy Lion said...

We are already getting tired of the sun! Actually it's just the humidity we are tired of. *smile/sweat*
Anyway, we had a great dad's day and somehow I lost your blog when I made my blog roll, so I had lots of catching up to do! *smile*
You're doing a great job, I'm so glad everyone is joining the blogging world! *smile*

Cheryl said...

Love that you got Dad, Aaron, and Michael to pose for a photo. Mom said you had a nice dinner. We got some pizza after church, played a bit at Ten Down bowling and then headed home.