Lauren had another swim lesson today. She did okay but not quite as brave. For some reason the water is scary if it is deep even though it is all in the same pool. At the end of swim lessons I put a life jacket on her and let her jump in the deep end and swim back to the stairs. She loves to do this and she practices her kicking and big arms. Hopefully next week will be better.
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Happy Birthday Aaron
Today is my amazing husband Aaron's birthday. He really didn't want to be on my blog but as you can tell I didn't listen. We had a nice dinner and pazookies (warm, gooey, cookies with ice cream) for dessert. Very yummy. Colin sat very silent and finished his bowl all gone, I wish I could say the same for dinner.


Lauren had another swim lesson today. She did okay but not quite as brave. For some reason the water is scary if it is deep even though it is all in the same pool. At the end of swim lessons I put a life jacket on her and let her jump in the deep end and swim back to the stairs. She loves to do this and she practices her kicking and big arms. Hopefully next week will be better.
Lauren had another swim lesson today. She did okay but not quite as brave. For some reason the water is scary if it is deep even though it is all in the same pool. At the end of swim lessons I put a life jacket on her and let her jump in the deep end and swim back to the stairs. She loves to do this and she practices her kicking and big arms. Hopefully next week will be better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Aaron..you would have taken his picture anyway so now you could use it on your blog.:)
Post a Comment