We did a lot of sight seeing. This was taken on this awesome suspension bridge looking back at Richmond.
We had a BBQ on Friday for the bride's side. It was nice to have a chance to meet my aunts side of the family and have a nice visit with my family. In the picture from L-R Jennifer (the bride), me, our Grandma, Lindsey, Heather(Jen's sister), and Cheryl. The last time this shot was taken was 10 years ago at my wedding.
This was us all dressed for the rehearsal dinner. The restaurant and food were amazing.
Ready for the wedding. It was a lot of fun getting dressed up for the evening. I never do that at home. I will see about getting a picture of my cousin. She looked amazing on her wedding day. They were both so happy.
We were a little giddy by the end of our travels. We took Dad's camera and were playing. I'm sure the people sitting around us were thrilled.
3 comments:
Thanks for detailing the trip info. Those are some fine airplane pics!
Sounds like you all had a great time. It's always fun to get away, but also nice to come home to some smiling faces.
How fun! I'm glad it was an enjoyable trip. We have a wedding in Aug and I'm just at a lost for an outfit, so I really like "window" shopping at you guys! *smile*
Post a Comment