Yesterday Aaron met my sister and family at a half way mark to drop Lauren off for a few days. Cheryl will bring her back by on Wednesday as they head north. This means we are down to an only child. It still amazes me how much easier just one kid is. Please check out my sister's blog to stay up to date with Lauren. She called this morning and spoke for a few seconds and then informed me she had to go. I could really tell she missed me. I am not complaining I love that she is independent enough to be able to let her enjoy things like this. It will be years before Colin finds leaving Mom fun.
Our very manly man. He misses his sister.
For those of you who have been to my house you know that we did a remodel 3 1/2 years ago to put a ceiling/floor in our living room which added an office and guest bedroom upstairs. We decided to rearrange and will now have a TV room and a play room. There will still be a futon if anyone needs a place to stay but we think this will work better for our family. Stay tune for more pictures.
Current office, will be TV room/office.
Current guest bedroom soon to be playroom.
3 comments:
What a great idea to take some before pictures. I am sure Colin is loving the one on one attention. Lauren already said she wants to stay a whole week next time she comes!
We have really enjoyed spending some time with Lauren. Having a play room really does make for a nice place for the kids to hang out. I have missed ours.
I don't feel welcomed anymore now that you have gotten rid of my room. Also does this mean you are sleeping with Colin in his big boy bed? Maybe I can sleep with Colin now :) YAH RIGHT!!!! At least before bed time now I can play with toys or watch TV. Thanks SIS:)
lindsey
Post a Comment