Monday, August 18, 2008

Great Evening

Last night was free guest day at our gym. I try to take advantage of this for the kids so we can go swimming (they aren't members). It was a nice time for Lauren to practice her skills because it has been a few weeks since any lessons. She did great after warming up and was even jumping in and then swimming. I had a lady ask me how old she was and I told her 5 1/2 and she said oh that makes more sense. She had been comparing her to her 2 1/2 year old daughter and was thinking Lauren was doing amazing for 2 1/2. She really isn't quite that small but the ladies daughter is tall for her age. Not a good comparison for Lauren.

We had to warm up in the hot tub after our swim. The water isn't very warm.

Last night Mark, Jen and the kids came home. We were all very excited to see each other. Now we have the week to get caught up. Thanks for coming home.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Sounds like you had a great time in the water. I thought Lauren was really doing well when I swam with her when she was here. Keep up the good work Lauren.

Cheryl said...

Looking forward to seeing what you ended up with from IKEA. Due to space my total there was only $11... Glad Jen and kids made it back home.