I really did have a great time with my family camping. The part I really dislike is the clean up when you get home. I did eight loads of laundry when I got home and I was caught up before I left. Yesterday my deck was covered with a tent, four sleeping bags and some shoes. It is all done and put away which is a great feeling.
Cute story from yesterday. Colin was watching his bulldozer movies yesterday and I knew was quiet but I thought he was just watching. I went to check and he had gotten the Desitin and was using it like lotion. He had covered one leg and was starting on the next. He seemed very proud of himself. You would think that after this long I would learn to check when the quiet started. I have now moved the Desitin.
Jen and the kids headed to Washington today so our house is a little quieter for the next 10 days. They will be missed lots by our family. Hurry home.
2 comments:
Too funny..I can't believe you didn't snap a quick picture of him before you cleaned him up - smile-
But think of all the great memories you made camping... we will miss you guys, too!
Post a Comment