I haven't done a layout in awhile so I was playing with some new stuff today. I haven't had much going on worthy of a scrapbook page but I was missing it so I made Lauren pose for me.
I wanted to share a cute little story from last night. Aaron had taken Colin to the bathroom and then was washing his hands. Colin backed under the automatic hand dryer and set it off and then ran to the other side of the bathroom. He then informed Daddy that the wind messed up his haircut. It was very funny last night.Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Beautiful Day
We have been having some wonderful weather the past few days. It starts out very cold but it is nice in the afternoon. We went for a little walk around the block. Colin didn't make it very far on his scooter so the next loop I got the stroller. Lauren is doing great with her new scooter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Yay for the sunshine!
We have enjoyed the afternoon walks in the sunshine also. Too funny that Colin was worried about his hair.
Cute story!
Very cute!!!
That's so funny!
Post a Comment