Monday, February 23, 2009

Big Machines

We went to our local logging conference on Saturday and had a great time. The weather was cold but dry so we were able to enjoy all the big machines. My kids both had a wonderful time and are looking forward to next year.

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

I think this is one of Colin's favorite events of the year! I am sure he was just beaming when he got to ride the firetruck. How fun!

Jessica said...

What fun for a little boy. I think jacob would love it too. Love your layout's they look great.

Anonymous said...

It was a great day, and it was free fun. Good to be together in this collection of equipment. I still don't know what some of the machines did, they were so big, and made the kids look so little.

Michelle said...

Looks like everyone was having a good time being on the big trucks. I really like all of the squares you used on the layouts.

Anonymous said...

I think it was great day, and wonderful girl and boy. Happy
Goodluck