Thursday, March 26, 2009

Number 200 (1)

My post from last night was technically my 200th post but I didn't want to take away from our great news. We are having a wonderful, busy Spring break. I promise to get some layouts done soon for all to see. Yeah for blogging. I love feeling connected to all my friends and family. Thank you for all that leave me comments and for those of you who are faithful readers. I love my blog.

Had to post this great picture of my son. This was yesterday morning. He does love a chocolate donut.

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

Love your blog even though I talk to you all the time. It is just a great way to stay connected!

Jessica said...

I enjoy your blog and always look forward to reading it.:)

Michelle said...

Congrats on 200 posts. I've doubled the amount of posts I've done this month in one day. I agree with you. I love the ability to stay connected. When we saw you in Costco and you asked Tori about her tooth. I thought how cool that we can share those things.

Unknown said...

Isn't blogging fun?! I, too enjoy reading your blog and seeing your crafty design skills. =)

Anonymous said...

Colin's hair is great. He is definitely a donut kind of guy. Good job on 200 postings, keep up the good work.

Anna said...

We love your blog too! I miss seeing you guys, so I guess this is the next best thing.

Christina said...

Love the hair Colin! I see hairstyles like that quite often around here as well.