I feel like I have totally fallen behind on my blog postings. I've been doing a few other things this past week. Monday Lauren and I headed up to see Lindsey and get this wedding planning going. Thanks again Jen and Dad for keeping Colin. Lindsey and I got a ton accomplished. The venue is picked, the flower girl dresses ordered and arrived, the bridesmaid dress pattern and material picked and all of us have started looking into lots of other details. It seems like so long ago that I planned my own wedding and with it being only 3 months after Cheryl's it was a little bit overwhelming for everyone. Lindsey's engagement is short but the planning will be fun and fast. Here is a picture of the colors she is thinking of using. The venue is an outdoor historic garden so the colors will be nice in an outdoor, summer wedding.
The flower girl dresses are the flowered material and the bridesmaid is the solid blue and then she wants to accent with the rest. I think it will be very pretty.
4 comments:
Now I see the material...
You have been quite busy with this wedding :)
The colors are very pretty.
I was afraid you had given up blogging and took up wedding planner; glad you're back. I think the colors are great.
Those are pretty flowers
Post a Comment