Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Jog-A-Thon

Lauren is having a jog-a-thon for her school. If she raises $30 she gets a school t-shirt that only cost me $8 at the beginning of the year. (to funny) If she raises $60 she gets the t-shirt and a special lunch with the principal and she thinks that would be very cool. I think it's funny that she thinks that is cool. Anyway on to why I was posting. We went for our second practice jog tonight and she did great. Tonight her and I jogged and Aaron and Colin followed in the stroller in case she got tired. She ran for quite a bit and finally took a ride for the rest of the way home. She is totally loving our practice jogs and is very excited about the real thing. She will be "jogging" next Friday so please send her an encouraging note and I will pass it on. Sorry no pictures for this post.

4 comments:

Christina said...

Lauren -
If you jog as awesome as you dance, you'll be great in your jog-a-thon! I hope you get to eat lunch with your principal - that is quite a treat!
:) Christina (Remember seeing me at your cousin's dance recital last weekend? I was the one who told you that I checked your mommy's blog each day and knew you had lost your tooth!)

Mommy Lion said...

I love this idea! Kudos to Lauren for trying. I hope she gets the lunch too. Happy jogging!

Cheryl said...

Go for it Lauren!! Keep up the good work and you will make it.

papa pat said...

Lauren:
This is great that you are in a jog a thon. If you need some money, you need to let us know. We are proud of you getting involved.