Yesterday Lauren went with my parents to Alyssa and Aubrey's dance recital. She loves to get all dressed up. I fixed her hair very special. For anyone that has seen or touched Lauren's hair you should be impressed. I'm hoping this will work for Lindsey's wedding.
We have been loving our backyard fire pit. The kids love s'mores.
I love warm, sunny nights. We have been able to enjoy quite a few this month. Yeah for more to come.



6 comments:
Your layouts turned out really good. I love all of the rectangles. Lauren hair looked great. I think she really enjoyed herself.
Wow...the amount of layouts you accomplished is great. I am a few behind right now. Lauren looked adorable on Saturday night. Hope she had fun.
Lauren's hairdo is very impressive! I love all the smores and park pictures. Kate loved the movie! For some reason she is calling Colin, "baby Colin"!
Great pics and layouts. We had a great time with Lauren and enjoyed the girls recital.
Loved Lauren's hair!
You are so good at the layouts and getting them on your blog.
Post a Comment