Friday, April 17, 2009

My Birthday

Today is my birthday and I am celebrating with my husband on a cruise. Today we are in Encinada, Mexico. It is a short cruise, just three nights. Since I am writing this on Wednesday I can only assume that I am having a wonderful time. Thanks again to the grandparents for keeping the kiddos. This is a great way to celebrate my day.

6 comments:

Christina said...

WOW! I hope you are having a great time - impressive you could post when you aren't even there! Happy Birthday!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to you!! I went on that same cruise several years ago...FUN. I hope you guys have a blast!!!!

Cheryl said...

Happy Birthday to you! I could not think of a better way to be celebrating your birthday. I know you are having a great time and the kids will be fine :)

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday. What a great way to spend your birthday. Enjoy your time together.

Sharon (Michelle's Mom) said...

That is super that you got to go on a cruise for your birthday. I'm sure you had a fantastic time!

Jessica said...

Happy Happy Happy Birthday!!!! I hope you had a great trip.