Friday, April 3, 2009

Turkey Time

We had dinner at my in-laws house tonight and after dinner the wild turkeys came out to eat. Michael has a bird feeder and the turkeys like to clean up after the birds. My kids were fascinated with the huge birds and sat very quiet while they watched them.

Papa showed Lauren how to get the turkeys to gobble. I thought this was very funny.

5 comments:

Christina said...

How cool to be that up close and personal with the gobblers!

Anna said...

Papa always knows how to make the kids laugh!

Michelle said...

Too funny. I can't believe how close they are and that your kids let them be that close. Mine would get loud or wiggle too much. What a great memory that will be for the kids of time with their papa.

Cheryl said...

Ahh...good times. They did come very close.

papa pat said...

This was too funny. Lauren did a great job of turkey calling. I can't beleive Colin is 3, WOW.