Today Lindsey came down and Cheryl came up and we all met Mom and Grandma at David's Bridal. Our goal was to find Lindsey her dress and we did. It is beautiful. I can tell you that it is white, has some beads and comes to the floor. There will be no pictures posted until after the wedding. She looks beautiful in it. After shopping Grandma treated us girls to a lunch at the Olive Garden. It was a great morning with just the grown-up girls.
When I got home everyone was outside enjoying our beautiful day. The kids had made a rock volcano
Lauren was working very hard on jumping rope and doing a pretty good job.
Colin's birthday is officially tomorrow but we aren't having his party until next weekend and Mark and Jen won't be here so we celebrated tonight. Jen made us all a wonderful meal that ended with brownies and ice cream. Thanks again guys.
They got Colin his very own ambulance, which he loved. This picture is of Colin waiting "patiently" for Jen to open it for him. He loves it and is sleeping with it as I am posting.
6 comments:
Sounds like you had a very successful day and some fun along the way. Ooh - I'm a poet. Enjoy the beautiful weather.
It was a fun day. Glad we all could make it.
I am sure sleeping with an ambulance sounds warm and fuzzy ???
Happy Birthday Colin!
Happy Birthday Colin!
Thanks again for all your support in dress shopping. It really was a fun day and I am SO happy with my dress. I think it is amazing!! It made it a lot more real to have a dress now:)
The Bride
Happy Birthday Colin!
Post a Comment